- Jane Willson Unit – (2:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Jefferson Street Unit – (2:30pm – 5:30pm)
- The Club at Thornton Park – (2:30pm – 5:30pm)
- Macon County Unit – (3:30pm – 7:00pm)
- Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Unit – VIRTUAL LEARNING PROGRAM (7:30am – 5:30pm)
Before submitting your application, please be sure to read, complete, and sign each section entirely. Failure to sign the application, special after-school program acknowledgment, and COVID-19 forms will result in delays in processing your application.
For your application to be processed and marked complete, you must submit:
- Documents for income eligibility verification (if applicable); if not applicable, a paystub dated within two weeks of the date you submit your application.
- Most recent award letter if you receive TANF, SNAP, Medicaid, Peachcare for Kids, or SSI. If you receive more than one benefit, only check one box and provide proof of benefit. (Verification documentation must have an expiration/end date for the award).
- If you do not receive any benefits please complete section 3-5 on the DFCS Afterschool Eligibility form
NOTE: If answers to all questions in section 2 is No, the parent/guardian must complete section 3-5 for eligibility determination. Verification for items in sections 3 & 4 must be provided and a copy of verification is required.
Verification and other supporting documentation can be sent via email to email@example.com. Applications are not considered complete until we receive all supporting documentation.