Sign-up for our Virtual Learning or After School Program today!
- Jane Willson Unit – Virtual Learning (7:30am – 5:30pm)
- Jefferson Street Unit – Virtual Learning (7:30am – 5:30pm)
- Macon County Unit – Virtual Learning (7:30am – 5:30pm)
- Jimmy & Rosalynn Carter Unit – Virtual Learning (7:30am – 5:30pm)
All program applications must be electronically submitted. Please note we will limit capacity this school year to 60 youth per site, to ensure the safety of members and staff. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Virtual Learning Program: $50 per child, due every two weeks
After School Program: $250 per child for the school year
Before submitting your application, please be sure to read, complete, and sign each section entirely. Failure to sign the application, special after-school program acknowledgment, and COVID-19 forms will result in delays in processing your application.
For your application to be processed and marked complete, you must submit:
- Documents for income eligibility verification (if applicable).
- Most recent award letter if you receive TANF, SNAP, Medicaid, Peachcare for Kids, or SSI. If you receive more than one benefit, only check one box and provide proof of benefit.
- If you do not receive any benefits please complete section 3-5 on the DFCS Afterschool Eligibility form
NOTE: If answers to all questions in section 2 is No, the parent/guardian must complete section 3-5 for eligibility determination. Verification for items in sections 3 & 4 must be provided and a copy of verification is required.
Verification and other supporting documentation can be sent via email to email@example.com. Applications are not considered complete until we receive all supporting documentation.